Payson Elen Barrett

Payson Elen Barrett

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting Ready To Go

Life is a little crazy for us right now. Will and I are trying to get things taken care of at work to be gone for almost a month and get things packed to be gone for almost a month. Our family and friends have been such a tremendous help in getting us ready.

Prayer Requests Today:
1. That God would prepare Will, Caleb, Payson, and me to be a family.
2. That we would remember all the important documentation that we need to have in Armenia.
3. That Will and I would be able to tie all the loose ends at work before we leave.

I will try to update this blog regularly with pictures and information all during our trip so that everyone will know what we are doing and how they can pray for us. This is my first attempt at blogging so I will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment